now browsing by category
As machine tools are expensive to replace we offer the affordable option of revamping the existing machine tool to restore original condition or even improve it. Mechanical reconditioning of the machine and CNC retrofit gives the machine back with new life. This is done by
- Restoring geometric alignment to ISO standards
- Replacing transmission elements like ballscrews, bearings, gears, spindles etc.
- Replacing new electrical control system like CNC, drives, motors to overcome obsolescence
- Replacement of complete electrical system like cabinet, switchgears, cabling, switches etc.
- Conversion of manual machines to CNC operation by introducing ballscrews, rack pinion transmission, hydrostatic guides, new faster spindles to the machine – CNC Retrofit
Machines reconditioned and retrofitted include
- Horizontal Milling/Boring machines
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Vertical Lathes
- Grinding machines
- Gear Machines
- Special purpose machine tools
We use specialized laser equipments for restoration of geometry of large machine tools. We use electrical automation equipment from leading suppliers who have own service capability if customer needs after the warranty period.
Roll grinders are specialized machine tools used in steel, aluminium and paper industries. As rolls produced need to be accurate and reliable in the downstream rolling roll grinder itself plays a crucial role in a rollshop.
We have developed affordable solutions which completely serve needs of the machine. We provide
- Complete electrical upgrade based on Siemens Sinumerik 840Dsl CNC system, Sinamics S120 drives motors
- Retain the existing measuring system or supply a new measuring system
- Interface to bruise/crack detection systems
- Complete revamping of the machine including guideways restoration, replacement of spindle, ballscrews etc.
- Supply of accessories like steady rests, wheel balancing device etc.
- Measuring systems for some applications from Rolltest, Finland.
When customers choose to buy used machine tools and roll grinders we provide an alternative of sourcing a suitable machine and completely rebuild with new CNC and mechanical elements. This gives the benefit of a machine with guarantee of accuracy and performance. Machines are equipped with new CNC and alignments as per standard and additional modifications and accessories as desired by the customer. These machines are delivered typically in 4 to 10 months depending on the size of the machine.