As machine tools are expensive to replace we offer the affordable option of revamping the existing machine tool to restore original condition or even improve it. Mechanical reconditioning of the machine and CNC retrofit gives the machine back with new life. This is done by
- Restoring geometric alignment to ISO standards
- Replacing transmission elements like ballscrews, bearings, gears, spindles etc.
- Replacing new electrical control system like CNC, drives, motors to overcome obsolescence
- Replacement of complete electrical system like cabinet, switchgears, cabling, switches etc.
- Conversion of manual machines to CNC operation by introducing ballscrews, rack pinion transmission, hydrostatic guides, new faster spindles to the machine – CNC Retrofit
Machines reconditioned and retrofitted include
- Horizontal Milling/Boring machines
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Vertical Lathes
- Grinding machines
- Gear Machines
- Special purpose machine tools
We use specialized laser equipments for restoration of geometry of large machine tools. We use electrical automation equipment from leading suppliers who have own service capability if customer needs after the warranty period.